Global Innovation Exchange, presented by NAB Show Shanghai is our world class thought leadership conference programme covers the most forward looking and critical topics in the global digital media and entertainment industry, aiming to provide an international platform where executives from broadcasting industry, film industry, VR/AR, Cable, Telecommunication, OTT/IPTV industry will share their unique industry perspectives, and brainstorming new idea and practices to lead the entire industry move forward in an innovative and convergence way.
The conference this year will be held from July 4-July 5, 2019.
While you can find a general agenda here, we will use a “Call for Speakers” process to discover what’s happening in the industry and develop the detailed agenda and speaker line-up in in more detail.
Highlight what you are doing by submitting a proposal to speak at our Conference using the links below. Any information that you share will be treated as confidential. If you would like to use NAB Show Shanghai to make announcements, demonstrate new services, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to know what key words you shall address at this year's conference, please click here
.If you want to know what has been discussed in 2015 - 2018, please click 2015 - 2018 NAB GIX to get to know more about previous speakers and agenda.
Proposal and Requirements:
- • Please put forward any proposals before 20 March 2019 to have the best chance of being selected.
- • We will keep the Call for Speaker open after the deadline so you can share fresh ideas with the team at any time, but the agenda will be filling up fast and there will be fewer opportunities. However, we will also consider all proposals in case they could add value to other NAB Show Shanghai events in the calendar or even 2018 NAB Show Shanghai.
- • All submitters will be notified by email no later than April 15, 2019.
Content and Topics
- • Submissions addressing the targeted key words listed at this link will receive favorable consideration.
- • Proposed session should not be a sales pitch; rather, represent industry trends, expertise and in-depth knowledge.
- • Proposed session should include concise objectives with actionable takeaways for attendees.
- • The NAB Show Global Innovation Exchange: Shanghai conference program is open to industry professionals and media who are a part of global digital media and entertainment industry, including broadcasting, film, OTT/IPTV, cable TV, live entertainment, VR/AR/MR and etc. The conference program is not open to consumers. Your sessions shall be formed with this audience in mind.
• English, Chinese(Mandarin) or both
Accepted speakers tend to be senior level executives
NAB reserves the right to include additional speakers as deemed necessary for the overall success of the session.
Please click bottom below to view more answers for speaker service and common FAQ.
Sponsored Speaking Opportunities
Sponsored speaking opportunities are also available as space allows for companies seeking to promote their services.
Contact sales team for additional information.
Ice Lee： 86 13127833707, email@example.com
Conference Equiry: Joanne Yin, firstname.lastname@example.org